jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Ingles

Spain is a wonderful country. I went there for my Easter holidays. I visited lots of museums, monuments, cathedrals andnational parks. I visited the tallest building in Madrid, the torre picasso. it is 157 metres high! I walked in the oldest part of barcelona, the ciutat vella. It's the most interesting part of the city. then i went to the canary islands. i climbed the highest mountain in spain, mount teide. it is 3,718 metres high. at the end of my holiday i went to the most exciting adventure park in spain - port aventura. we visited `china´, `mexico´ and `polynesia´ at the park!

traduccion.

España es un país maravilloso. Fui allí para mis vacaciones de Semana Santa. He visitado muchos museos, monumentos, parques catedrales andnational. He visitado el edificio más alto de Madrid, Torre Picasso. que es de 157 metros de altura! Entré en la parte más antigua de Barcelona, ​​la Ciutat Vella. Es la parte más interesante de la ciudad. Después fui a las islas canarias. Subí la montaña más alta de España, el Teide. es 3,718 metros de altura. al final de mis vacaciones me fui al parque de aventuras más emocionantes en España - Port Aventura. visitamos `china ',' México 'y' La Polinesia 'en el parque!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario